Enterprise Bargaining Consultancy Service
Options available on a fee for service basis include:
1. Comprehensive Bargaining Service
Our Comprehensive Bargaining Service offers members a complete negotiation and bargaining assistance package.
In this package an Advisor will work with a member throughout the bargaining period and liaise with Union/s on behalf of the member. Included in this package is assistance, reviewing claims, responding to union proposals, drafting staff communications, creating and comparing wage tables, drafting agreements and clause wording, developing staff education and lodging FWC application forms.
For more information about our Bargaining Service please contact
Emma Patton (
2. Hourly Assist Service
Our Hourly Assist Service is unique as it allows members to request an Advisor to:
- research enterprise agreement clauses;
- draft clause wording;
- draft comparison tables and documents;
- review draft agreements;
- develop staff communications and education program; and
- assist draft and submit Fair Work Commission lodgement applications.
The Hourly Assist Service is charged at $165+GST per hour, or members can purchase a bundle of ten hours at $1100+GST.
On-site HR Assistance
Members seeking on-site HR assistance to review contracts of employment, policies and procedures or other HR documentation can take advantage of our consultancy service and request an Advisor on-site.
On-site consultancy offers half day ($550+GST) and full day ($900+GST) consultancy options.
On-Site Workshops and Webinars
The LASA Employment Relations team has created a number of short and long workshops on a range of employment related topics. Workshops can be developed to suit an employer’s training requirements.
Some of the workshop topics include:
- Modern Awards: Review and Refresh your knowledge of Modern Awards
- Enterprise Bargaining MasterClass
- Leave Entitlements: Rights, responsibilities and legal obligations
- Performance Management
- Letter Writing Skills
- The Dismissal Decision
- Social Media and the Workplace
- Record Keeping Requirements